The Contest Is Now Live!

RCRacingWorld · 1078

RCRacingWorld

• Administrator
    • View Profile
on: October 21, 2020, 12:25:53 pm
To get our forum moving along, we are going to have a contest!  The winner will get their choice of a set of Gravity USGT Tires mounted on rims, or a set of 1/8 Scale VP Pro wheels (Not sure what compound or type yet 🙂 )

This will be a random winner...

How do you get entered?

Join the forum (rcracingworld.com) and post or reply a QUALITY post or reply on the forum!  Each post gets 1 spot in the random draw.
When I say Quality, we mean QUALITY!  Not just a reply of LOL or HAHAHA!

Cutoff for posts or replies will be October 31st at 6PM, and the contest starts NOW!

So go on, Log In / Register / Post and Reply!

P.S.  I will pick up the shipping to whoever wins - that way this is not just a local contest!

Grown Men Loading $2000 Worth Of RC Cars Into A $1000 Vehicle To Drive 300 Miles To Win A $10 Trophy...

Rob Say

• Cedar Creek Raceway
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 05:00:35 pm
QUALITY  ;D

Cedar Creek Raceway
"In racing you never really lose. You either win, or learn."

C. Gibbons

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 07:15:24 pm
QUALITY!!! 😁

Girty1320

• Cedar Creek Raceway
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 07:16:07 pm
Well I have been in the hobby for 10+ years. Racing at cedar creek raceway, sparc. But because of my job working afternoons I couldn't make it.

Well last year I got a day job and started getting more into onroad and I love it. With that being said last year I went through alot of crap and the rc family helped me get through it. I was in a dark place. I remember why I love this hobby everyone is like family and will help everyone. And I'm glad to say I'm part of this group.

Sundownee

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 04:07:54 am
Hello all, love the look of the forum web page.  Loaded it to my first page on my phone to keep ahead on items.  Great way to communicate with items and ideas since we are stuff with issues due to covid times.  Looking forward In getting back to racing my cars!

RCRacingWorld

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 07:31:13 am
Hello all, love the look of the forum web page.  Loaded it to my first page on my phone to keep ahead on items.  Great way to communicate with items and ideas since we are stuff with issues due to covid times.  Looking forward In getting back to racing my cars!

Glad you enjoy it!  Looking forward to chatting more with you!

Grown Men Loading $2000 Worth Of RC Cars Into A $1000 Vehicle To Drive 300 Miles To Win A $10 Trophy...

RCRacingWorld

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 01, 2020, 12:15:33 pm
Congratulations to Peterr - the winner of a set of USGT or 1/8 scale buggy tires!  Let me know which you are interested in!